- We have been commissioned by funders and clubs to produce 20+ healthchecks covering a range of sports, from amateur to professional clubs
- We have provided capacity building support to clubs through The Hive, Sport England and Power to Change funding programmes
- We have helped a number of football clubs including AFC Rushden and Diamonds, Merthyr Town, Fisher FC and Northwich Victoria reform and secure a place back in the league pyramid.
- With the support of Substance we have produced guidance with real life case studies on realising business advantages of a community ownership model.
- We have produced extensive research and guidance in Social Auditing for Sports Clubs and have audited Clubs including AFC Telford United and Rochdale Hornets RFLC.
- We have supported Clubs in meetings with their governing bodies and leagues.
- We have represented Clubs and worked with local authorities to help Clubs grow and look for areas of mutual benefit.
- We have more than 40 sports clubs and organisations that use our bespoke CRM system, an online database and communications platform.
To find out more about our work in this area please read the case study for Hunslet Hawks RFL