- We have helped more than 60 supporters groups and clubs form structured relationships including representation on Club Boards.
- We have co-ordinated supporter consultations with supporters of AFC Wimbledon, AFC Telford United and Wrexham AFC.
- We have presented at countless public consultation meetings with supporters and clubs.
- Our team have experience of advising Clubs on marketing and commercial strategies which led to Portsmouth FC being named as the Football League Community Club of the year in 2012.
- We have produced various guidance on improving relationships between Clubs and supporters including Supporter Director agreements and role profiles, good practice in structured relationships and golden shares.
- We have been commissioned by Uefa to advise on the Supporter Liaison Officer role at Clubs.
To find out more about our work in this area please read the case study for AFC Wimbledon