- We have registered more than 50 Clubs as Community owned at amateur, semi professional and professional level.
- We regularly provide community ownership assessments, an invaluable report to inform people whether to proceed with a takeover
- We have published guidance on the business advantages of Community Ownership drawing on a number of case studies from our membership
- We support a community owned club network, sharing best practice at regional meetings, as well as online through a dedicated area of our website
- We have delivered workshops and presentations with sports governing bodies and leagues to help clubs that are exploring ownership options
- We lobby for changes in professional sport which reward Clubs that succeed sustainably. This has seen us receive cross party political support, particularly with our work in the Football Governance Review which stemmed from the Coalition Pledge to‘….encourage reform of football governance rules to support the co-operative ownership of football clubs by supporters’
You can find out more about how we may be able to help in this area by reading about our case study of Bamber Bridge FC